I have to say, we are beyond excited to be ready to open our hanger doors on the 1st March 2019 for the start of the season. We’ve worked hard over the down period to get everything ship (plane?) shaped and ready to roll (fly?). So can we tempt you to join us?
We have a brilliant calendar if events for our experienced jumpers, great challenges and opportunities to get involved. For our tandem skydivers, well look no further for reasons why you should join us in the skies.
1. Its totally easier than you think: You’ll be strapped to an experienced instructor who does all the hard work, leaving you to take in the epic views, not only that, these legends are absolute guns at getting the money shots, so you can relive the experience over and over and get the all-important Insta worthy pics!
2. Its a real confidence boost: Skydiving is the ultimate confidence booster! It takes a lot of guts to jump from a plane and it will 100% empower you. Conquering fears makes you feel amazing.
3. You’ll get to take in the stunning scenery: You’ll get to see incredible scenery from the most unique vantage point. We have some of the most beautiful landscapes to offer, from: soft beaches, lush green fields. We quite literally have it all!
4. You’ll get bragging rights: Skydiving is pretty damn cool. It’s a sure way to win you some street cred with your family and friends.
5. It’s relaxing and exhilarating at the same time: Reaching terminal velocity is most certainly exhilarating and will be sure to give you that adrenaline rush, but after the initial freefall and once the parachute opens, you’ll get to float around gracefully, taking in every little bit of those spectacular views.
6. YOLO: There isn’t much to add to this, so we’ll just leave it here!
7. It’s good for your mind and body: It’s mentally and physically cleansing! All you will be thinking about is the exact moment you’re currently in. Skydiving will help re programme your mind and body, you’ll see the world in a whole new light!
8. It’s safe: Skydiving is statistically proven to be safer than driving a car! Therefore you’re in safe skies with the Team at UK Parachuting.
9. It’s fun: Skydiving is great fun! It’s something we think everyone should get to experience at least once in their lifetime (although we can guarantee you’ll be back for more).
10. UK Parachuting: Skydiving is our passion, we love what we do. Skydive with the best: best views, best customer service and the best instructors. You’re in safe skies with the UK Parachuting Team, so step outside your comfort zone and push personal boundaries with a skydive experience you’ll remember forever.