So what’s next, you are close to finishing your AFF course and are looking to the next step. On this page we are going to help you along the way and make the next stages as easy as your AFF course was.
Stage 1 – A Licence (Category 8 and at least Canopy Training CT)
- You have completed your 8 levels of AFF and 10 Consolidation Jumps.
- Fill out the following form and go your Chief Instructor (CI) to sign, along with 2 passport Photos. BS Form 190A (Application for “A” Licence)
- Complete your (it’s easy just copy the answers directly from the CT Manual. ) Hand this to your CI along with the “A” Licence paperwork
- Complete a BS Form 114 (Declaration of Fitness) as you are no longer a student
- Get some Coaching – UK Parachuting offers Formation Skydiving (FS) Coaching. To hook up with a coach join our FS Coaches Facebook group and they will help you out. For all FS coaching prices see bottom of this page
Stage 2 – B Licence (BS ‘A’ Licence, 50 descents and at least CT 1 and Jump Master (JM) Grade 1)
- Completed all parts of your JM1 Form. This includes some lectures so keep your eye on Facebook and the events page for dates when these will be held at the Drop Zone
- Complete your CT 1 exam, (it’s easy just copy the answers directly from the CT Manual.
- Complete your BS Form 190B (Application for “B” Licence) Get your CI to sign this form.
- Get some more Coaching – contact our coaches though the Facebook group to make arrangements and for more information on all types of coaching.
|FS Coaching Jump Prices 2020 Beccles & Peterborough|
|2 Way with Kit Hire & Packing||£70.00|
|3 Way with Kit Hire and Packing||£97.00|
|4 Way with Kit Hire and Packing||£116.00|
If you have any questions there is always an instructor on hand at the drop zone to help you out, alternatively, drop one of the full time staff an email:
To see how to progress click Here
For more information on all jumping qualifications check out the BS operation manual and, or the BS website as they lay out all information on how to progress through Formation Skydiving, Free Flying, Canopy Piloting and Wingsuit Flying etc.