ROYAL PAPWORTH HOSPITAL CHARITY SKYDIVE
Join Royal Papworth Hospital Charity for a charity tandem skydive on Saturday 10 September 2022 at UK Parachuting Sibson, Peterborough.
Royal Papworth Charity bridges the gap between NHS funding and the reality of providing world leading care in a state-of-the-art hospital pushing the boundaries of heart and lung disease treatment.
Royal Papworth Charity provides funding to Royal Papworth Hospital for the benefit of patients, their families and staff, specifically to:
- improve the hospital environment
- provide both state-of-the-art and additional equipment as required
- develop new ways of treating cardiothoracic diseases
- support and realise the potential in our hospital’s staff
- develop and expand the hospital’s research capability
Royal Papworth Hospital treats some of the most life threatening conditions affecting people today and the grants provided by Royal Papworth Charity help to ensure the hospital is able to remain at the forefront of heart and lung disease research internationally.
Fundraising Target: minimum £395 sponsorship per participant. Each participant will receive a fundraising pack and Royal Papworth Charity t-shirt.